Monday, April 21, 2014

Junior Theme 2

After having a couple of weeks to look at the issues of the inequality, and gaining more and more information on the ideas and theories of different professors, I find that it's getting harder and harder to simplify and prioritize the ideas. There are so many thoughts by highly acclaimed experts that I could easily use for my paper but there is almost too much information that I have found.

Right now I am focusing on grouping together major points to make paragraph blocs and using other, not as major points, for addressing the other side. I almost always forget that we have to complete an annotated bibliography for this paper, and upon remembering I always try to record one or two more sources that I have found over the last few weeks.

So far, I'm happy to say that this process isn't as difficult as my initial thought and the ideas that I have found have helped me better understand my junior theme as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment